Since defining the field service management market over 20years ago, ClickSoftware continues to lead the space empowering the world's most demanding service organizations to optimize the full potential of every service interaction. As a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management six years in a row, our solutions provide our customers with a new competitive edge to drive customer lifetime value and operational efficiency.
ClickSoftware’s field service solutions are used by enterprises across the globe, including leading utility, telecommunications, capital equipment, and healthcare companies like Sempra, Deutsche Telecom, Diebold Nixdorf and Kincare.
As a member of the ClickSoftware Alliances team, the Solution Consultant is a key player in an exciting team focused on enabling and maximizing sales performance with our strategic partner– Salesforce for their ClickSoftware OEM’d product, Field Service Lightning.
The role requires technical skills and proficiency in Salesforce configuration, training and consulting as well as great partner & customer relationship skills.
The Solution Consultant will support the Salesforce Service Cloud “Co-Prime” team, Solution Engineering, as well as the Core Account Executives around the globe, with an North America geographical focus. The Solution Consultant will also engage with key System Integrators (SIs), and the Salesforce services team, delivering training and deal support to maximize sales and customer success for Field Service Lightning.
As part of both training and deal support, this individual will build relationships with the key stakeholders at Salesforce, including sales team leaders, enablement leaders, SE team leaders, and Salesforce key SI contacts. Additionally, it will be critical that this individual is well connected for collaboration with key ClickSoftware stakeholders, including a close working relationship with the ClickSoftware Salesforce Partner Enablement Manager, Americas, who will provide training and mentoring as well as Click’s Salesforce product team, Alliances team, ClickSoftware Sales and Solution Engineering teams.
The position reports to the Senior Director, Salesforce Alliance.
- Support the end-to-end sales process, from training through deal support and implementation, in conjunction with Salesforce Account Executives, Solution Engineering teams and implementation partners.
- Deliver technical and sales focused trainings to multiple stakeholders for Field Service Lightning.
- Provide guidance on requirements gathering workshops to gain an initial understanding of prospects’ core business, key business challenges, business processes, high level requirements, vision, systems and integration strategy.
- Support, help build and present a tailored demonstration aligned prospect needs based on the verified solution outline working closely with the Salesforce team.
- Create smart sales tools to quickly scale and share knowledge so that Field Service Lightning shines in every prospect and engagement.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in a consultative solution selling, pre-sales role related to Cloud based solutions.
- Experience with the Salesforce Platform including admin certification and Service Cloud experience (Service Cloud, and Dev 401 certificates are a strong advantage).
- Experience with enterprise mobility solutions on devices including Apple iPhone/iPad, Google Android Smartphones/Tablets.
- Experience working with Systems Integrators and Partner organizations.
Strong desire and ability to travel (up to 50% of the time) globally.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven success in relationship building at all levels.
Keen work ethic and desire to continually learn.
- Experience in Field Service Management is a huge plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.