As a Solution Consultant, you live to delight customers by solving business problems with technology. You are a customer advocate, who helps guide Resolver's SaaS implementations by separating wants from needs, providing recommendations, configuring off-the-shelf software and administering training on best practices.
Your Responsibilities and Deliverables:
Project Delivery (90%)
You'll enable customers to take maximum advantage of our software by leading and participating in the delivery of software implementations, this includes:
- Educating customers on what's required for successful implementations
- Creating design alternatives, producing work estimates, recommendations, and securing agreement on designs that satisfy customer requirements and reflect industry best practices
- Establishing a shared vision of project success during project initiation and confirming a common understanding of project scope, delivery approach, task ownership, and deliverables
- Controlling and communicating project scope, schedule, budget, and risk to customers and management
- Leading regular project discussions with customers and project teams to review work plans, risks, actions, issues, and decisions that drive projects to completion and minimize "time to value"
- Gathering and documenting customer functional and technical requirements
- Configuring the software based on the solution design performing quality assurance to minimizing rework (no coding required)
- Delivering administrator, train-the-trainer, and end-user training sessions, and authoring training materials as required (including documents, decks, videos, etc.)
Presales Support (5%)
You'll collaborate with Sales and lead presales activities with customers that result in a common understanding of project success factors, scope of work, and cost of the required Services.
Product Management (5%)
You'll establish a communication channel with Product Management to share market feedback and gain insight into the product roadmap to share across the team.
Measures of success: customer feedback (references, NPS, upsell), utilization and peer feedback
- 5+ years of prior experience in delivering enterprise off-the-shelf software or risk management solutions
- Experience with Visio, MS Project, MS Office, and CRM's such as Salesforce
- Experience within Enterprise Risk Management, Audit or Compliance is an asset
- You're a people-pleaser who loves to make customers happy regardless of any obstacle!
- You're a go-getter with an excellent ability to manage ongoing projects simultaneously
- You have exceptional communication skills and get pumped speaking with customers
- You're a techie who loves to problem solve; you work hard to understand the in's and out's of new products and services
- You're a self-starter who can take charge of tasks with minimal direction (we're not fans of micro-management)
- You're accountable for your work! You take the time to invest in research, learning, and practice to make yourself an expert in your field!