The Successful Solution Consultant (SC) provides expertise to Infor services prospects and customers in support of Infor’s ERP license revenue and customer success. The SC provides industry and software knowledge to help share compelling solutions for our customers. The successful SC possesses a strong business acumen and an ability to understand our customers’ business needs and challenges through discovery to deliver strategic, industry competitive solutions.In addition, a successful candidate will work closely with the sales organization to provide compelling solutions, presentations and demos while becoming the trusted advisor of our Healthcare customers.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
- Build and maintain expert level knowledge of Infor’s industry solutions.
- Build and maintain generalist level knowledge of technology trends and the Infor technology stack. Conducts site surveys and/or phone surveys with Sales Account Executives to determine prospects’ needs and begin positioning the strengths and value of Infor’s HCM solutions.
- Determines and understands prospective client’s critical business issues in order to present and demonstrate Infor’s HCM software capabilities as the best possible solution to win the business.
- Effectively teams with the sales organization Account Executives (AEs) to coordinate demonstration strategy planning.
- Prepare customer-tailored demonstration content and handouts for presentations as appropriate.
- Assist other Solution Consultants in demonstration preparation.
- Applies product knowledge, presentation skills and technical understanding to effectively present Infor products to prospects and customers, while positioning Infor’s strengths against our competition.
- Handle customer questions and objections professionally by listening fully, thinking quickly, and responding with an approach appropriately suited for various personalities.
- Assist Account Executives with timely follow-up with prospects.
- Answer functional questions related to Infor products in Requests for Proposals (RFP’s).
- Take ownership of demo system data to ensure quality and customer-applicability of demonstrations.
- Understand and sell the full Infor HCM application product line.
- Mentor/coach more junior level solution consultants.
- Participate in the hiring and training of solution consultants.
What You Will Need:
- ERP experience with specific expertise in HCM applications.
- Direct experience using, consulting, and/or selling software.
- Domain expertise strongly preferred.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, presentation and organization skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to grasp concepts and new technology quickly.
- Driven to succeed and self-motivated.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.