Percolate is The System of Record for Marketing®. With offices in NYC (HQ), SF, Miami, and London, Percolate provides the world’s most complex marketing organizations the visibility, coordination, and governance they need to successfully execute their marketing strategy. Over 800 brands including GE, Unilever, Mastercard, Levi’s, and Cisco trust Percolate to drive brand and revenue growth.
As a Solution Consultant, you’ll work closely with our Sales team, pitching Percolate’s system of record to prospective clients. You’ll bring expert storytelling skills and sales acumen to every meeting. You’ll combine deep product expertise with listening and empathy. You’ll create and deliver compelling product demonstrations and presentations. You’ll become a trusted advisorto some of the most important marketing organizations in the world.
- 3+ years of experience as a Solution Consultant, Sales Engineer or similar title
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences
- Fluency in marketing concepts, including the marketing tech stack
- Familiarity with JSON and RESTful APIs
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 40% of time
- Deeply understand the Percolate product and associated technologies
- Partner with potential customers to understand their business objectives and demonstrate Percolates value proposition
- Work with the sales team as a partner to advance opportunities forward
- Prepare and deliver tailored product demonstrations
- Assist in the development of RFP responses
- Identify and remove technical blockers
- Run hands on workshops or conference room pilots