- Run discovery sessions with prospect to understand key objectives, issues, requirements, value propositions, and decision processes
- Develop solution proposals designing a profitable plan to deliver value, meet requirements, define future processes, and data integration to deliver customer requirements
- Support other pre-sales activities including technical RFI/RFP response includes systems architecture, data integration, demand and supply mathematical models, inventory optimization models, and network optimization design
- Configure and deliver customer demos and onsite customer workshops
- Participate as a member of the One Network’s supply chain solutions implementation team in discovery sessions to understand the client’s detailed business objectives, value analysis process models, and data integration needs
- Design and Architect supply chain solutions that best meets the client’s requirements based on ONE RTVN application with inventory, supply, and demand models and value analysis
- Perform hands-on modeling and implementation of the supply chain solutions including data modeling, IXM engine algorithm tuning, forecast modeling, inventory modeling, integration development, java development, and business workflow configuration
- Perform testing and analysis to ensure the solutions perform as designed
- Perform training sessions for clients and partners and support through go-live process, and play a key role in promoting solutions adoption
- Work with Project Leaders to understand assigned project responsibilities and keep the projects on schedule
- Coordinate implementation activities across multiple team members.
- Provide solution direction, needs, and customer feedback to product management and engineering on future direction of the core components
- Travel to trade shows, marketing events
- Support White Paper and marketing collateral development
- Participate in discussion with marketing and engineering teams on new product introduction and provide feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Supply Chain, or other appropriate field. Masters degree is a plus.
- 6-8 years work experience selling, building, or implementing Java enterprise applications.
- Functional knowledge of supply chains, logistics, order management, etc. is required
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Business process analysis and redesign experience: business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- General consulting skills, including: team facilitation and business case development
- Understanding of software design patterns, J2EE components (EJB, JSP, Servlets), and XML
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
- Prior experience in sales or consulting with an enterprise software vendor is a plus.