Virtual / Travel
Industry: Enterprise Technology•
5 - 7 years
Posted 60 days ago
Workforce Dimensions, our latest innovation, re-imagines what's possible in a modern workforce management platform. Every aspect — the underlying technology, user experience, functionality, integration, data access, delivery, and support — is re-imagined within the context of the new modern work environment
The Solution Consultant role on this team will focus on Migrating existing Kronos customers from Workforce Central to Workforce Dimensions. The team will work specifically on Migrations with limited enhancements. Travel may be required on a case by case basis, but majority of the work will be remote.
The Solution Consultant will use the defined Kronos Paragon™ methodology and will efficiently manage the customer and internal Kronos resources to meet the established implementation milestones, customer value objectives, and targeted completion dates, as well as;
• Serves as primary implementation liaison between Kronos and the customer during all phases of customer on-boarding to the Falcon platform
• Guides customers through the solution development process, helps them establish an effective user acceptance testing strategy and supports them through successful solution adoption
• Leads the customer through design the processes that aligns with the strengths and capabilities of the solution they purchased
• Provides business consulting and application expertise to Kronos customers throughout the on-boarding process
• Supplements industry and Kronos best practices configuration to meet customer business requirements and value objectives
• Provides application support to customers, answering questions on function and usage of product
• 4 year degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field and 4+ years of experience in Software applications implementations required
• Knowledge of workforce management, human capital management, HR / Payroll, ERP preferred
• Ability to collaborate with internal and external customers, identify strategies for the on-going adoption of the Kronos solution, and a desire to drive personal and team excellence
• Strong consulting and strategic planning skills
You're empowered when you're a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it's expected! You'll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you're a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture?