Apigee is an advanced API platform that enables enterprises to create, manage, secure and scale APIs. Using Apigee, enterprises can design and deploy API proxies in public and private clouds, secure data in transit with OAuth 2.0, SAML and two-way TLS, protect against traffic spikes by adding dynamic routing, caching and rate-limiting policies to APIs, and measure the success of both API operations and API business with end-to-end analytics. As a Solution Consultant, you will help businesses of all sizes leverage technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Serve as a primary Google Customer Success liaison for multiple prospects and customers within the region.
- Work with the Regional Sales Manager and sales team to build sales strategy, business development and drive Customer Success initiatives.
- Work cross-functionally to resolve issues as needed for customers including interactions with sales, engineering, product management and support.
- Build a customized Customer Success plan for each prospect to fit their needs and facilitate their onboarding and growth on the platform.
- Provide forecast of regional staffing needs and collaborate with resource manager to fill engagements.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in business development, client management or professional services practice lead.
- Experience working with cross-functional and geographically dispersed clients and sales teams.
- Experience leading Cloud/API architecture and general technology discussions with customer executives. Ability to collaborate, build consensus, and guide Cloud/API program decisions with customer stakeholders.
- Experience in working with implementation partners and aligning go-to-market strategies.
- Ability to facilitate communication between technical and business leaders with effective critical thinking, cognitive, and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Developed communication and facilitation skills. Developed relationship building skills.