This job family is responsible for designing and/or developing best practice business changes through technology solutions.
- Responsible for participating in or leading ITIL and ServiceNow based engagements, including the design, development and implementation of ITSM processes and process automation requirements, as well as otherapplications.
- Gather and document business requirements utilized best practice elicitation techniques including facilitated workshops, work sessions and interviews.
- Prototype and document business solutions to be used as assets in discovery ad delivery of ServiceNow solutions.
- Perform gap analysis, highlighting current state, future state, client needs and best practices on the ServiceNow platform.
- Develop standards, templates and procedures to aid in the development of required work products.
- Lead consulting engagements from post sales to successful delivery of the project in terms of scope, deliverables, budget, client satisfaction and achievement of the desired business outcomes.
- Manage all aspects of project and solution delivery.
- Lead and manage the implementation team members, ensuring successful delivery of client solutions.
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables such as the project plan, issue/risk register and weekly status reports.
- Identify opportunities to provide additional value to our clients and work internally with the ServiceNow account teams.
- Drive continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences and lessons learned.
- Influence and consult with clients by providing options, with pros/cons and risks as well as thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in governance, PMO, business process, and/or technical teams.
- Ensure awareness of emerging technologies, products, services, and standards through research and education, sessions/conferences and independent literature review.
- Performs other related duties and project management duties as required.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Services, Computer Science, or related program required.
Certifications: PMP certification, Prince2 certification, ServiceNow System Administrator Certification, ServiceNow Advanced Scripting Certification, ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification, and/or ITIL V3 Foundation Certification, ServiceNow Developerdesired
Experience: Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Information Services environment and minimum of one (1) years’ experience managing ServiceNow projects and engagements, ITIL v3 certifications, PMP/Prince2 Certification or applicable experience managing IT projects.
- In depth understanding of ServiceNow platform and application functionality.
- In depth knowledge of ITIL how processes can be implemented in ServiceNow to include, but not limited to Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB Management, Service Catalog, Problem Management, Knowledge Base, and Service Portal modules.
- Proven experience of leading the deployment of Enterprise Software (ideally ITIL related) solutions in the client environment
- Strong background working with Enterprise Software companies and/or consulting companies.
- In depth understanding of Project Management activities and methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate clearly, knowledgeably, and personably, orally and in writing.
- Ability to comprehensively analyze problems and apply critical thinking to derive to an appropriate resolution considering requirements and constraints.
- Strong collaboration and team-building skills.
- Experience in customer service; skilled and committed to meeting expectations of internal and external customers.
- Ability to acquire new skills quickly and learn on the job.
- Strong desire to innovate, ability to multitask and possesses a commitment to excellence and Continuous Service Improvement (CSI)