Summary of Solution Consultant Director:
As a key member of the HCM leadership team, the Solutions Consultant Director leads the Solution Consultants team in North America. This person will play an important role in the creation and adaption of the HCM point of view and strategy. In addition, this leader will work closely with delivery, sales, marketing, alliance and product development leadership to help in the qualification of opportunities, the creation of solutions and offerings, the creation of statement of work contracts, sales execution processes, Go To Market feedback and recommendations to improve any processes affecting our service to customers.
- Create vision for the team in support of the HCM practice goals
- Interpret feedback from customers to provide input on GTM offerings that should be created or modified
- Develop and maintain selected executive relationships with Cornerstone on Demand (CSOD) or other partners
- Provide insight into changes needed to adapt and succeed with CSOD’s new partner approach
- Provide insight regarding the successful positioning and selling of our HCM IP-based solutions
- Continue to assist the team as we complete our integration with DXC into the Emerging Practices Group
Solution Consultant Team Leadership
- Lead the day-to-day activities of the Solution team.
- Hire, develop and coach team members.
- Consult with prospective customers to identify business problems; objectives and priorities relevant to our software solutions when needed
- Work with delivery team on projects and compare with SOW language to determine accuracy of scope and price. Coach team on accuracy of scope if applicable.
- Manage deal flow outside of traditional sales processes. Work with delivery leadership on complex deals to price and scope effectively for the business and the customer.
- Participate in the sales pipeline calls and process
Minimum Requirements – Education, Skill & Abilities:
- 7-10 years experience in the implementation and/ or Presales/Post Sales capacity for custom application and integration development whether managing this effort as corporate leader, as a consultant with a consulting services firm or with a software publisher
- 3+ years HCM industry experiencerequired, Learning focus a plus
Preferred Requirements– Education, Skill & Abilities:
- 2-3years experience in leading a team
- 3 + years experience in SAAS and Cloud solutions preferred
- 3- 5years of consulting experiencepreferred
- Office Environment or home office depending on location
- Travel around 15% is required
Job ID 6996117