magine new horizons...
We are seeking experienced model-based systems engineers and systems architects to joint our Professional Services Team in the role of Solutions Consultant.
This person can sit anywhere in the US.
You enjoy a challenge?
Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let's open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
The mission of the Solution Consultants Team is to apply the MagicDraw and Cameo suite of tools to meet the systems engineering lifecycle requirements of our customers. In this role, you will:
- Demonstrate the fundamentals of model-based systems engineering (MBSE)
- Sustain expertise modeling languages such as SysML, UPDM and UAF
- Apply your knowledge of MBSE and Enterprise Architecture Development to support our customers in making the transition from document based to model-based systems engineering using No Magic modeling tools and related applications through training and consulting.
- Develop new training materials to meet the evolving needs of our customers and the expanding features of our tools
- This is an opportunity to become directly involved with the Digital Engineering Transformation at an industry wide level within the defense and commercial systems engineering domains.
Your challenges ahead:
- Earn OSCMP certification for SysML
- Sustain proficiency in the use of No Magic applications/tools
- Work with clients to develop robust architectures in domains including but not limited to software, systems and systems of systems
- Apply No Magic's solutions to a client's domain to enable transition from document based to model-based engineering practices
- Demonstrate No Magic's solutions to clients
- Deliver training to clients in the UML, SysML, UPDM, BPMN and UAF modeling languages and in the use and application of No Magic specific products and plug-ins.
- Perform project consulting, lead workshops and host web sessions
- Incur significant travel to conduct training and provide consulting services on-site at customer locations, both domestic and international.
Your Key Success Factors:
- BS in engineering (any engineering discipline)
- 5 -15 years of Systems Engineering experience with emphasis on system architecture and system design
- 3-10 years using one or more system design or architecture modeling tools
- Experience with DODAF or other enterprise architecture frameworks
- Working knowledge of the INCOSE Systems Engineering Handbook Technical Processes or ISO/IEEE 15288.
- Knowledge of SysML
- Able to travel domestically and internationally by commercial air carrier
Additional desired success factors:
- BS or MS in Systems Engineering
- Experience with requirements engineering/management and tools
- Experience with No Magic Tools
- One or more OCSMP certifications
- One or more Architecture Certifications
- INCOSE Certification.