$100K — $150K *
As a Regional Lead within the Applications & Infrastructure Solution Area, you will be responsible for the overall strategy, performance and growth of the Applications & Infrastructure Solution Area in Western Canada. You’ll partner closely with the Canadian Solution Area Lead, and the Western Canada Sales Team to implement a strategy to best serve our clients and to grow our business. We help our clients accelerate their business outcomes and digital transformations through building better software that takes full advantage of Microsoft Azure and modern, design-led agile development approaches utilizing the latest mobile, web, cloud-native architectures and open-source technologies.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Focus on the growth and success of the Applications & Infrastructure Solution Area in the Western Canadian marketplace
• Collaborate with and educate the account and sales teams to help them take our offerings to the market
• Participate in all aspects of the sales cycle, including deal pursuit, solutioning, reviews and approval
• Play a leadership role in project delivery including architecting and implementing solutions to solve customer problems using modern architectures and Azure
• Speak to clients and perspective clients about our capabilities, our approach and potential solutions to their business problems
• Support quality and client delivery issues
• Manage budget against assigned Area/Region metrics; provide forecasting and sales pipeline analysis to support processes
• Develop strong, effective relationships with Accenture and Microsoft, and collaborate with them to drive sales opportunities
• Partner with the global Center of Excellence (CoE) on offering and asset development
• Travel as dictated by the business
You have a track record in developing and growing long term, high value client relationships. You are as comfortable whiteboarding a solution architecture as discussing business objectives with C-level clients. You’re adept at communications, especially with influencing and negotiation capabilities that help you establish and grow solutions with key clients. Internally, you enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of solution offerings to grow a technology services line of business.
In addition, your professional skillset likely includes:
• Deep knowledge of custom application development, modern software engineering and agile delivery methodologies
• An understanding of enterprise cloud architecture, governance and security
• Experience architecting and/or delivering PaaS solutions on one of the major cloud platforms
• Experience with sales principles and practices, including business development, solutioning and estimating projects
• Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with offshore teams and delivery
• Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction
• Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects.
• Bachelor's degree in a technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, engineering, or related).
• Minimum of 7 years of relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery and business management
• Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy.
Valid through: 2/18/2021
$200K — $250K
16 days ago