TMR, Inc. seeks a Solution Architect. Solution Architect who will support the technical implementation of the DHS enterprise governance tool (Collibra) and development of associating processes which include developing executive-level briefings, documents and communications, and guidance to be adopted by the greater DHS. The proposed TMR individual shall be skilled in MuleSoft, Java script Eclipse (Mars or later), BPMN 2.0 standard for workflows, Java Developer, and Activiti Plugin/Flowable. The expected outcome is that this will improve the transparency of Data Governance roles and responsibilities and foster enterprise collaboration among data stewards to effectively manage DHS data assets.
This individual shall:
- Assist and facilitate the implementation of Collibra and the development of business use cases.
- Assist the Components in implementing their business use cases using Collibra.
- Provide assistance with the development of enterprise data processes.
- Provide assistance with the development, documentation and implementation of business use cases using Collibra.
- Assist DHS Components in defining their own data governance process by providing guidance and direction.
- Provide assistance in the development of enterprise data domains, workflows and governance processes in Collibra.
- Provide assistance in managing Collibra for enterprise data governance.
- Assist with updating enterprise-level artifacts and developing data models and supporting architecture documents for DHS segments.
- Assist in managing the Enterprise Data assets and Inventory.
- Knowledge of lineage, data modeling and traceability
- Ability to perform data quality checks and troubleshoot on the content of the data profiles in the repository to include data assets, and data sets.
- Update CDM/LDM annually or as needed to incorporate changes requested by Component organizations or resulting from segment architecture work.
- Assist in updating related segment data models, offer expertise and best practices when reviewing logical and physical data models and shall assist with updating the data asset inventory with information discovered during the segment architecture process.
- At least 2 years of hands on Collibra experience.
- Must be skilled in MuleSoft, Java script Eclipse (Mars or later), BPMN 2.0 standard for workflows, Java Developer, and Activiti Plugin/Flowable.
- Preference given to candidates currently holding active DHS Suitability authorized at Headquarters (EOD)
- Must be a US Citizen - Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and will need to obtain a favorable DHS Suitability rating to start.