TechFlow is hiring for a Solution Architect / Lead Architect who provides competent leadership in interpreting business models, system models, use cases, and sequence diagrams; and creating technical architecture specifications, class diagrams and object models.
- Provides strategic technology advice to clients, develop solution architectures and take an end to end role in technology delivery projects as well as contributing to developing new business
- Design and management of the end to end architecture of the solution and ensure that all the components of the solution integrate together
- Technically own and manage the process of ensuring build and integration of the various elements of the solution
- Serves as technical liaison for any vendors
- Manages the integration of the various elements of the architecture with the assistance from the technical team leaders
- Acts as a single point on all technical issues for all of the technical team leads
- Provides technical leadership with senior client technical and business staff
- Reviews IT architectures, projects & improve business processes & technology innovation
- Researches emerging technologies, processes & best practices
- 7+ years of experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Prior Solution Architecture experience on similar projects of comparable/greater size and scope, using a variety of technologies and frameworks
- Extensive experience with DevSecOps
- Experience designing in compliance with Enterprise Architecture tenets
- Experience defining and enforcing application and data security
- Experience applying object-oriented programming and design approaches, and patterns-based design and development (desired)
- Experience applying Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts including REST-ful and SOAP-based services (desired)
- Able to obtain and maintain Public Trust Clearance
Founded in 1995 at the start of the dot-com revolution, TechFlow helped large commercial clients such as Dreamworks, Toshiba, MGM, and others modernize their business systems. Today, with deep operational roots in the bi-coastal innovation hubs of California and Washington DC, TechFlow continues as a leader in applying innovative engineering, technology, integration solutions, and support services to the Federal Government’s most demanding mission and business challenges.
Our culture thrives on out-of-the-box thinking and the unique powerful entrepreneurial expressions of our employee-owners. As a 100% employee-owned company, we have a shared expectation of commitment, accountability, and responsibility driven by a culture that embraces innovation and new ideas. Our goal is not to do what has been done, but to do it better.
TechFlow has three principal lines of business: Platform Services, Mission Services, and Digital Services. Our company has a strong track record of successful contracts in both areas and encourages cross-collaboration.
TechFlow, Inc is 100% employee-owned. Come make a difference in a job that contributes to your future and helps us build an agile workplace!
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) – Pride in being an employee-owner and annual employer contribution (per plan guidelines)
- 401k plan with Roth option.
- Eligibility for an employer match.
- Immediate vesting
- Paid time off
- Holidays – 10 paid holidays per year
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid Life & AD&D insurance plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Resources
- Company-paid training and development program
- Voluntary benefits include:
- Life & AD&D Insurance for employee, spouse, and children
- Short-term and long-term disability (per plan guidelines)
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft protection plans
- Pet Insurance