- Leads specific solution architectures for the domain.
- Drives and facilitates the right discussions that identify business solutions in relation to current and future technology landscape
- Leads solution optioning and recommendations around complex solutions.
- Develops solution architecture approaches aligned with roadmaps, reference architectures and enterprise platforms
- Creates and maintains solution and technology inventories.
- Lead, build, manage, and enhance solution architectures to drive enablement of the longer term roadmap
- Works closely with Architect Leadership and leaders to develop domain specific roadmaps and FROM-TO solution architectures
- Works closely with solution/technical architects to deliver solution architecture artifacts needed for solution architecture approach deliverable
- Works closely with Reference Architecture and Enterprise Platform teams to drive prioritization of needed capabilities
- Presents recommendations and solutions clearly and concisely and is able to focus on key points to portray the intended message or purpose
- Advocate and drive adoption of “best practices” to ensure standardization of solution architecture outputs across the enterprise
- Alignment with corporate strategies through strong business and technical thought leadership
- Effectively manage priorities, deliverables and timelines with little need for escalation
- 5+ years of experience in performing the responsibilities of solution architecture and technology roadmap creation
- 5+ years combined hands-on engineering experience with public cloud, distributed computing, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), and custom developed solutions
- Large enterprise experience including global experience with solution delivery
- Demonstrated track record of leading within complex organizations requiring strong influence management skills - ability to work cooperatively at all levels in matrix environment
- Strong facilitation skills and experience in managing senior stakeholder relationship, partnership and interactions
- Experience with Domain Driven Design
- Experience in Cloud Native Architectures
- Experience with API Design and Modeling
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate technology strategy, requirements and architecture conversations with all stakeholders (management, business users, and technology resources)
- Self-starter with high motivation and passion who thrives in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to change
- Strong leadership, confidence, and influencing skills. High level of executive presence.