- Interact extensively with external and internal clients.
- Interact with vendors support integration between the groups involved.
- Coordinate with the Architecture Team to ensure cohesive direction and implementations.
- Function as a bridge between Enterprise and Application Architecture.
- Critically understanding clients’ operations and systems.
- Translate the client’s requirements into highly technical specifications.
- Determine the potential solutions and testing them for both technical and business compatibility.
- Develop project feasibility reports.
- Convince and present proposals to clients.
- Working with software developers and other end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Planning a testing schedule for completing the system operations.
- Supervising proper implementation of a new system.
- Provide innovative ideas and continuously keep up with the latest ideas in technology.
- Establish and assist in monitoring and adherence of standards that are implemented with Information Systems.
- Ability to work with multiple approaches to solving a problem and choosing the most appropriate solution.
- Knowledgeable with a host of computer programming languages, operating systems, and computer hardware platforms.
- Excellent communication skills, analyzing abilities, and management skills.
- Ability to multi-task to address multiple and often conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess exceptional organizational time management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate proactive approach to problem resolution, strong troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently or as a team player to produce effective results in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of compliance functions within a financial organization will be a plus.
- Knowledge of industry standard IT best practices, including disaster recovery and high availability concepts a plus.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and other standard office procedures and terminology.
- Effective communication skills and ability to relay information well in both written and verbal form.
- Ability to manage priorities, deadlines and tasks in order to meet deadlines and to accomplish goals.
- Solid analytical skills – uses logic and reasoning to identify complex problems; review related information and develop options and implement solutions.
- Good interpersonal interaction and able to work well with others.
- Travel up to 5%.
Bachelors or better in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY or related field.