$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
The Senior IT Manager is responsible for providing standard methodology advisory services to functional and technical streams throughout the solution implementation and ongoing sustainment. The Senior IT Manager is the most senior design authority on the team/project. This role will direct the ServiceNow implementation and certify the solution design of strategic technologies during solution development. This role will build and drive high performing relationships with strategic development partners to ensure high quality delivery of all aspects of solution development.
You will oversee engineering, architecture, planning, configuration of ServiceNow ITSM, Business Management, Financial, and Operations Management related to Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge, Asset Management/CMDB, and Application Portfolio Management.
Additional responsibilities include demand and capacity management for ServiceNow and Tools in scope as well as continuous improvement and innovation. This also includes the documentation and creation of cost models for financial forecasting.
Responsibilities· Provide leadership and oversight to facilitate the creation, endorsement, and utilization of an IT ServiceNow architecture and engineering that applies professional expertise, exemplifies broad technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills, and reflects extensive knowledge about industry standard methodologies to develop and administer an IT architecture and Engineering that effectively meets customer needs.
· Leadership for the ITSM group, including management of the overall operating model and resource plan to ensure suitable and reliable solutions for enterprise IT groups.
· Facilitate agile and waterfall development processes to develop and deploy new functionality.
· Develops and communicates technology roadmaps for all existing services and identifies demand for new services
· Assures that managed tools are held in a supported and reliable condition which includes upgrade projects, license compliance and supplier management
· Sponsors, orchestrates and implements new technology pilots in order to evaluate technologies and their applicability in support of McDonalds corporate and market business requirements and strategic goals.
· Recruits, trains and develops a superior staff; trains staff in the use of industry standard methodologies, establish operational methodologies and document procedures.
· Acts as an internal consultant to McDonalds IT groups to share knowledge, standard methodologies and standards
· Ability to empower others to achieve results through motivation, recognition, and performance feedback.
· Ability to express information in a manner appropriate to different levels of understanding and lead negotiations.
· Recent ServiceNow integration project experience.
· Ability to recognize and respond to customer expectations with a sense of urgency.
Minimum Requirements· 4 year University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and post graduate in business administration or MBA equivalent degree.
· At least 8 years' experience in IT infrastructure and application configuration.
· 3+ years Information Technology team leadership experience
· 3+years IT project management
· Ability to work with a diverse group of people of different skills, backgrounds, departments and management levels
· Experience presenting and speaking at the ServiceNow Knowledge global conference
· Experience with negotiating and leading business relationships
· Experience in working with, and leading, global virtual teams
· Experience leading global projects, working across multiple time zones and cultures
· Excellent facilitation and presentation skills. Cultural adaptability. Flexible and responsiveness to input.
· Proficient in all phases of the Application Development Lifecycle
· Certified ServiceNow System Administrator
· Certified ITIL V3 Foundation
· The successful incumbent in this position will have extensive knowledge and experience in ServiceNow, IT tools and a broad knowledge of IT business applications and infrastructure.
· Willingness to travel.
McDonald's is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. As the global leader in the food service industry, we have a legacy of innovation and hard work that continues to drive us. Today, we are growing with velocity and are focused on modernizing our experiences, not to make a different McDonald's but to build a better McDonald's.
We are a people business just as much as we are a restaurant business. We strive to be the most inclusive brand on the planet by building diverse teams who create delicious, feel good moments that are easy for everyone to enjoy. Joining McDonald's means thinking big on a daily basis and preparing for a career that can have impact around the world.
We are dedicated to using our scale for good: good for people, our industry and the planet. From aggressive recycling initiatives and sustainable sourcing efforts to our partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities, we see every day as a chance to have a genuine impact on our customers, our people and our partners.
As McDonald's continues to innovate and disrupt the restaurant industry, we are looking to recruit into the role of Director, Digital Supply Chain Technology. You will lead a Supply Chain technology team and partner with our Supply Chain leaders and suppliers to design, implement, maintain and innovate within our broader Supply Chain technology solutions team globally.
Valid Through: 2019-11-13