SDLC Partners works with executives in healthcare, retail, and other industries who want sustainable growth while reducing cost, increasing efficiency and improving their customer experience. In addition to our people, our key difference is our commitment to execution excellence that delivers solutions connecting business, operations and technology. We have been recognized by the Pittsburgh Technology Council, the Pittsburgh Business Times, and Inc. Magazine as one of the region?s fastest growing consulting firms. We are continuously looking for talented professionals that align to our culture and core behaviors.
The Lead Solution Architect will be responsible for the analysis, architecture and estimation of new, robust systems solutions with one of our key clients.
- Coordinates incoming client solutioning requests involving the Platform service model including on-site interaction with client and technical teams to drive client solutioning needs
- Leads client and Delivery teams to architect solutions and proposals that drive client business value
- Works with clients to develop clear, value propositions that meet the specific needs of each client
- Ensures alignment of Platform changes with client interests
- Works as the intermediary back to the solution organization to ensure client specifics are well understood for solution specifications, design (detailed solution design) and estimation
- Brings both business and technical requirements definition skills to initial specification of solution needs, collaborating with clients to ensure understanding of need
- Measures solution design model to a documented value proposition, economic or qualitative model of impact, client timeline, and requirements.
- Responsible for solution status reporting, integrating view of solution life cycle stages into existing process, ongoing conduct of QA reporting of in force client projects, including assignment, internal and client facing QA.
- Drives end-to-end delivery of solution blueprints and proposals
- Creates solution blueprints, including conceptual architecture and design, high-level business process design, implementation approach, and overall cost models
- Leads solution reviews between Client and Solutioning Leads & Architects
- Collaborates with Business Architects, Technical Architects, Client Leads, Domain Solutioning Leads and Estimation Consultants to drive solution creation
- Participates in project kickoff and High Level Vision and Scope meetings
- Creates conceptual solution/business architecture diagram, as needed
- Holds accountability for meeting target dates and estimation accuracy
- Manages multiple projects and requests at one time and is efficient in prioritizing across
- Bachelor?s degreerequired, graduate degreepreferred in Computer Science, MIS, Business Administration, Business Information Systems, Health Plan Administration, Public Health Administration or Informatics
- 7?10 years?Healthcare Payer and/or Provider experience in health plan business sales, account management or health plan operations roles in National, Mid-Size, Small Group, Individual, Government, Healthcare Reform markets
- Business and Technical solution architecture consulting to health plans preferred
- Experience with all phases of solution delivery, particularly in early stages including problem definition, scope definition, architecture and design, and estimating
- Certified Healthcare Consultant (ChHC)
- Six Sigma, LEAN
- Clear and professional written and verbal communications skills
- Formal presentation and facilitation skills
- Collaborative professional interpersonal style
- Demonstrated leadership experience in project environments
- Demonstrated successful interactions and consensus-building with executive leadership, including C-level, VP, and Director presentations
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Proven ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment
- Financial acumen for financial and operational improvements measurement and creation of supporting business case