$80K — $100K *
This high-level position within the Teleflex Global Applications team is responsible for supporting the delivery of the global project portfolio in the SAP Hybris Commerce Cloud area, as well as providing ongoing support and process improvements. This position provides technical leadership in SAP Hybris Commerce Cloud, with the ability to lead others in meeting key strategic objectives and initiatives. This role will work closely with our Customer Experience and Commercial teams to delight our customers by designing and delivering cutting-edge solutions for the Commerce platform as well as standing up new storefronts globally.
• Lead and participate in the design, development, and deployment of SAP Hybris Commerce Cloud to support business initiatives. This includes architecting, designing, and building the solution as well as the customization, extension, and implementation of third-party software products which integrate with it.
• Work with customers, end-users, and development partners to define and assess application and technical requirements.
• Understand the current state of technology to define opportunities that create business value.
• Translate business requirements into user stories to be used by functional and technical teams for implementation.
• Apply technical knowledge to all phases of systems analysis and consider the business implications of the application to the current and future business environment.
• Develop detailed system design documents to support system requirements and comply with Teleflex standards.
• Arrange and conduct functional and/or technical design reviews with a cross-functional team.
• Manage SAP Hybris Commerce Cloud integration points with SAP ERP such as customer data, product data, and pricing using APIs and RFC calls.
• Manage SAP Hybris Commerce Cloud integration points with other platforms such as SAP Marketing Cloud and Content Management Systems.
• Act as an expert technical lead on SAP Hybris Commerce business processes.
• Lead, evaluate, develop, test, and deploy the release of system changes according to quality processes and procedures.
• Track, monitor, review, and report project progress where appropriate.
• Recognize, analyze, and solve system or applications problems as they are encountered.
• Provide technical SAP Commerce leadership in projects and rollouts of the application.
• Support successful project implementation phases on a business, conceptual, and programming level.
• Share ideas, information, knowledge, and data proactively to accomplish collaboration for the success of the team, project, or task.
• Provide technical leadership, guidance, and education to other team members or to service providers.
• Bachelor’s degree. Experience with SAP Hybris Commerce Cloud 2011 may be considered in lieu of degree.
• At least 2 years of experience in SAP Hybris Commerce Cloud.
• Participation in a functional leadership role in multiple SAP Commerce Cloud implementations required.
• Experience with all aspects of system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, supporting testing, implementing, and providing post-go-live support.
• Experience in SAP Commerce Cloud Order Managementand data loading via IMPEX.
• Strong Java knowledge and experience.
• Experience with B2B Hybris accelerators.
• Experience with Hybris ASM, Backoffice, Cockpits, and SOLR search engine.Experience with SAP CPI and Cloud Connector.
• Experience in an FDA-regulated environment preferred.
• Experience with eCommerce implementation using agile methodology.
• Understanding of front-end and back-end development.
• SAP Hybris Commerce Cloud integration with SAP Marketing Cloud.
• Self-driven and able to lead the Project team through design discussions.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Proven ability to think strategically and to be creative in task completion.
• Proven ability to work globally and cross-functionally to ensure integrated solutions are developed.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and to manage multiple concurrent tasks while dealing with changing priorities.
• Ability to work in a virtual environment.
Valid through: 12/11/2021