Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world's largest organizations adapt to what's next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
The Solution Architect - GTM will be responsible for developing innovative solutions and frameworks to solve business challenges and opportunities.
This role will be responsible for supporting projects through the solution design phases working closely with the Business and IT developers, maintaining the overall Solution Architecture framework and direction to support Sales and Marketing. This role will also extend to working with partners on new product evaluations and recommendations.
In this role you will;
- Design and influence the development of a consolidated user experience with Salesforce Lightning.
- Help determine the Workday GTM portfolio of tools in partnership with business leaders.
- Work with the Sales, Marketing, Legal and Finance Go To Market teams.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes.
- Experience working across the Sales and Marketing GTM functions. Proven track record in working closely with the Business, and with IT Platform Architecture function.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community, as the Force. & Heroku Platforms.
- Experience in enterprise-level Salesforce projects using both waterfall and agile software development methodologies. Experience defining business requirements and writing user stories. Also Salesforce configuration, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls.
- Understanding of programming logic and constructs.
- Experience in documenting current state business processes and wireframing system designs using process flow diagram tools, UML, sequence diagrams, etc. as well as making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs
- Experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems, as well as working with integration tools (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.)
- Experience with single-org deployments and multi-org consolidations
- Experience with integrations, data models and data structures
- Solid understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Tech knowledge of the MEAN stack
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, Graduate degree preferred
- 8+ years direct experience in software development life cycle
- Proven experience in Go to Market systems
- Proven experience in design, development, and implementation of Go-To-Market software solutions spanning Sales, Marketing, Services and Customer Support.
- Specific knowledge of Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud preferred
- Knowledge of CPQ systems and marketing tools is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Data management and Analytics
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Must be a team player as demonstrated through a customer qualification of a large scale/enterprise implementation with multiple workstreams
- Heroku and marketing technologies a plus