Industry: Healthcare / Health Services - Laboratory / Pathology
Job Category: Medical / Health - Healthcare IT
(We will get 20% of the salary)
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - No
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed – No
- 7+ to 10 years’ experience
- Seniority Level - Mid-Senior
- Management Experience Required - No
- Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
- Willingness to Travel – Occasionally
- Security Clearance Required: No
- Visa Candidate Considered: No
- Identify, evaluate, and develop concepts for IT solutions by providing technical expertise and oversight of the development of prototypes and proofs of concepts.
- Analyze business scenarios and find opportunities for innovative solutions and improvements.
- Design and develop systems and procedures that are efficient and meet user requirements.
- Craft conceptual models to support the definition of the systems’ landscape while optimizing it.
- Co-create transparent domain architecture strategy and roadmap(s) of the product lines within R&D Research and Lab Execution domain by defining and indicating Data Governance, Data Management and Advanced Analytics, Integration and cross-cutting enablers that would need to be established to support those roadmap(s).
- Partner with EA on defining long term architecture vision, integration patterns and technical review of the technical portfolio within AOR.
- Build and be responsible for the Solution Architecture documentation.
- Act as a Lead Specialist on technical issues within the domain and provide a detailed analysis of the operations and opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with the technical team (Product Managers, Lead Developer, Developers/Software Engineers, Testers) and provide oversight for the technical development of solutions including systems configuration as required.
- Find opportunities to build additional value and improve business outcomes while handling the full product lifecycle including release management.
- Work closely with other Solution Architects within the Dia Informatics as well as with other IT functions and external partners.
- Ensure that Solutions are architecturally consistent, fit for purpose, meet customer requirements and align with all relevant IT and business standards. such as reuse of technologies and solutions, and simplicity and usability.
- Collaborate with Business Customers to meet the needs of the business capability supported by Product Solution while handling Product Backlog including new investments, improvements and change-requests.
Who you are
When you join us, you will have meaningful work being part of a team developing an innovative technology that saves and improves lives around the world. As you collaborate with some of the best IT/engineers in the industry, you will make a huge difference on cancer/disease diagnostics! Our team is collaborative and fast-paced. And, we offer a competitive salary with a rich benefits package.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience with 7-12 years of professional IT experience in a major, global organization.
- Superb communication skills with the ability to elicit business goals, needs, and outcomes around with business Leaders across different functions.
- Demonstrable experience of crafting architecture designs using a formal architecture framework methodology – TOGAF, Zachman.
- Experience in AWS Cloud computing including security and application development concepts.
- Proven use of capability models and familiarity with intended use system designation.
- Experience at working collaboratively across platforms; databases and data architecture and integration such as MuleSoft and other API integration technologies.
- Experience with R&D/Medical & Scientific processes and in delivering technical solutions for these functions including knowledge of procedures with validated systems and CSV/CSA is preferred.
- Familiarity with information models and industry data standards.
- Plusses: experience in the pharmaceutical industry and experience with SAFe or any other lean-agile framework.
- Good communication skills.
- Negotiation skills, long term and strategic thinking without losing the actual needs, teamwork and fast integration into bigger teams.