Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 146 days agoby Deepak Kumar
Position Title: Solution Architect
Position Number: 285334
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Desired Skill Set:
.Net, Pega, VB.net
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Pega Openspan Lead
Duration: One year
Location: MN Minneapolis ( 901 3rd Avenue South 55401 15)
* Create and implement Pega Openspan Robotics solution and technical architecture for business process automations.
* Create procedures for better code reusability
* For better readability and reuse, created various utility scripts (C#) to perform various string operations.
* Implement exception mechanism to handle errors.
* Work on text adapters
* Implement common library to use automation across various applications/ projects.
* Implement lookup tables for data sharing.
* Good understanding on logs.
* Implement Assisted Sign-On features for the requested applications to ease the logging process.
* Work with PEGA support team on various issues faced during interrogation and automation
* Perform code reviews
* Implement Queries to read data from tables for better performance.
* Update adaptor files where parent-child relation was NOT build correctly by OpenSpan.
* Use configuration files to dynamically set the URLs at runtime.
* Implement various work arounds where OpenSpan doesn''t support
* Build a robust change management process for version control.
* Build a robust application inventory for future reference and impact analysis.
* Overall IT experience should be more than 5 years and 1+ year experience on Pega Robotics Openspan
* Microsoft Technologies: NET Framework, VB.NET, C#, VB 6.0, VB Script, Web Services 2.0, Web API 2 and WCF.
* Databases: MS Access, oracle 9i and SQL Server.
* Operating Systems: MS-DOS, Windows.
* BPM Tools: PEGA 6.2 * RPA: PEGA Robotics/OpenSpan (8.0.x.x)
* Should have hands on experience on Openspan for more than an year, should have experience working on RDA and RPA.
* Should have prior experience on VB6 and VB.net automations.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)