- Experience in collaborating with business and IT stakeholders in creation of roadmaps (solution area, applications and technology), strategy, application health checks, initiating projects (conceptual and logical architecture and design), communication and presentation skills, analytical thinking, doing architecture and design reviews, guiding the development team in designing and coding, collaborate with principal architects from other divisions, guiding application owners in application portfolio management
- Experience in standard project management and delivery methodologies - SDLC, waterfall, agile, etc. Should have done hands on technical architecture, design and development for the last 7-10 years. Will play the role of an hands on project architect on strategic projects and will be a guide and mentor to others technical people in the solution area. Responsibility also includes understanding large non-strategic projects, proposing high-level technical designs and estimating the technical work effort including identifying technical resources required from various areas e.g., policy print system, admin system, ODS and EDW resources, etc.
- Java 8, Spring 4.x, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Java Persistence API(JPA), Spring MVC, REST and SOAP web services, Version control (Git)
- Should have detailed knowledge and experience in executing projects using standard software development processes - SDLC, waterfall, agile, etc.
- Working knowledge of build and testing tools like Maven, Gradle, Nexus, Artifactory, Selenium, Junit, Cucumber etc.
Security related experience - Identity and access management, SSO, using SSL certificates, digital signatures, PKI, PCI/DSS
Cloud related experience - Kubernetes framework, cloud foundry, AWS, Azure
Scripting knowledge - python, perl, groovy, etc)
- Experienced in Services Oriented Architecture (SOA), operational data stores and data warehouse systems, ETL tools and technologies, different database and servers platforms
- IBM Mainframe COBOL and Assembler, ISPF/TSO platform, FileAid, IBM File Manager, ChangeMan (release/change management and elevations), JCL, Xpediter, Command MVS, DumpMaster
- Platform knowledge - Mainframe CICS 5.x, VSAM, DB2, CICS txn gateway.
Should have a very good understanding of the different technologies used to enable integration (ETL tools, batch and realtime) between mainframe and distributed systems including data movement from mainframe systems to distributed environments - ODS/EDW.
Valid Through: 2018-11-20