$150K — $225K + equity *
Our client is a small company identified as a an emerging company and leader in the Kubernetes space that provides cutting-edge hybrid and cloud-native SAAS technologies that have been proven to eliminate management complexity and costs. The company customers include well-known enterprise customers and they are just getting started. As a key member of this team you will leverage your Kubernetes expertise in this customer facing Solution Architect role and have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the growth of enterprise open source clouds across the globe. The company offers competitive compensation and bonus along with an equity positions for this exciting opportunity:
Position title: Solution Architect
Location: Anywhere in the U.S.
THIS IS A VIRTUAL HOME-BASED POSITION WITH NO TRAVEL
We are seeking a highly motivated, customer-focused team player Solution Architect candidate that will work very closely with enterprise clients in the onboarding process to build and enhance relationships and leverage their Kubernetes expertise as their trusted advisor in the discovery, design and deployment of solutions for their cloud environment.
● Leverage your in-depth Kubernetes expertise to provide guidance, advice, and recommendations to customers on integration issues, deployment questions, or specific storage or networking technologies that integrate with the company offerings..
● Act as the front line to customers for best practice inquiries from customers and build reference architectures and other required documentation to help with adoption.
● Build tools and services for monitoring and building metrics to enable and improve customer success.
● Be the voice of customers internally to the company’s product team and proactively communicate feedback, requirements and input to the company product roadmap.
● Contribute to customer issue troubleshooting and feature documentation
● Communicate best practices, reference architectures and other training material to customers
· Deliver onsite and web-based training programs to help with product understanding and adoption.
● Strong Kubernetes expertise(Kubernetes Administration certification a big plus)
● 4-5+ years of customer interaction experience in a technical customer success or Solution Architect role
● Strong verbal and written communication, organization and presentation skills with initiative and a proactive approach to resolving customer challenges and product issues
● Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix Systems with a good understanding of networking, storage and security concepts
● Basic domain knowledge of virtualization and container technologies such as VMware, KVM and Docker
● Knowledge of cloud technologies/management products. OpenStack knowledge is a big plus
● Team player with a focus on the customer
For consideration email resume referencing job#SOO100
Valid through: 12/22/2021