Solution ArchitectJob Description
Do you love tackling new business challenges using cutting edge digital solutions and services?
Do you have a history of creatively solving traditional business challenges?
Technology Led Industrial Solutions (TLIS) is looking for Solution Architects to work with our customers and other TLIS teams to craft cloud/on-premise digital solutions in the USA/Europe/APAC regions.
As a trusted advisor to our customers and partners, you will work with sales, business development, solutions, and services teams to craft highly scalable, flexible, and resilient programs that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of TLIS digital solutions.
A successful Solution Architect will be challenged to think differently, learn more, and build elegant solutions.
If you are highly technical and experienced in architecting or deploying high-value solutions for enterprise customers, then this could be the role for you.
- Understand the TLIS market segments, customer base, and industry verticals
- Build value propositions aligned with strategic business drivers
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be the advocates of the TLIS digital solutions
- In partnership with the sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives through the adoption of TLIS digital solutions and services
- Lead the proposal of solution and architecture using best in class standards such as Industry 4.0, process and reliability best practice to package the digital software and services of TLIS
- Educate customers on the value proposition of TLIS digital solutions, and participate in business requirements and architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed to meet the business needs of the customer and will drive customer ROI
- Own each technical engagement and help ensure timely and successful delivery of captured value
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge including authoring or otherwise contributing to TLIS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers and blogs
- Solicit customer success stories and knowledge sharing throughout the industry
- Technical degree; Computer Science or Math background needed
- Possess 7 -10 years' current solution architecture (implementation/consulting) experience
- Must be highly technical and analytical
- Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/On-prem solutions in engineering, operations, and maintenance software. KBR specific experience a bonus
- Enterprise application and database architecture a bonus
- Experience in Software Development and Automation a bonus
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Experience working within software development, deployment for Energy/Chemical Industry
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud a bonus
- Proven success in designing and deploying complex value-added solutions
- Reliability and Process domain knowledge
- Comfortable with C-Level engagement and communication
- Remote Opportunity Available
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.