You will telecommute with periodic meetings at our San Jose offices and travel to customer sites in the US and Europe. We will consider exceptional applicants located anywhere in the US. Salary and benefits will be competitive based on experience level with potential for equity in company based on performance.
You will use your enterprise software knowledge to dig deep into customer’s processes and bottlenecks. You will evaluate current systems and help define short and long term strategic direction for IT systems. You will architect integrated enterprise solutions that involve multiple business systems (like CPQ, ERP, CRM, PLM, CAD, etc.) You will assist both sales and implementation to ensure we close opportunities and deliver successful projects.
You will be comfortable talking to customers, demoing your work in front of small audiences, and speak fluent English. Communication is paramount at KBMax.
- Collaborate with internal sales and sales engineering to facilitate our process.
- Work with customer’s business leaders to define and document strategic priorities.
- Design integration scenarios for end-to-end system integration of new and existing solutions (CPQ, CRM, ERP, PLM, etc.).
- Develop and maintain system architecture strategy and roadmaps, working with IT partners and business stakeholders.
- Collaborate on internal project planning, management, and potentially perform some hands-on technical implementation.
- 5+ years working experience of enterprise level software systems like CPQ, CRM, & ERP.
- Effectively manages customer expectations.
- Demonstrates the ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Must be comfortable speaking to customers both over the phone and in person.
- Must have a genuine interest in solving complex process problems for product and/or manufacturing companies.
Extra points for experience in
- Working with manufacturing companies.
- 3D graphics.
- Mechanical and/or manufacturing engineering experience with a focus in CAD.
- Additional languages besides English.