$80K — $100K *
Jitterbit is a market-leading Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (eiPaaS) & API Management (API-M) solution provider, headquartered in Alameda, CA - recently recognized by Gartner as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for the 5th Year in a row!
Jitterbit helps businesses make faster, more effective decisions by enabling them to unify and exploit data from all sources.
Using the Jitterbit API integration platform companies can rapidly connect SaaS, on-premises and cloud applications and instantly infuse artificial intelligence into any business process. Our intuitive API creation technology enables companies to reuse business-critical applications and data to bring new offerings to market in days, not months.
The role will require skills to work with the following Partner and Jitterbit technical teams:
* Product Management (Solution Connector, Recipe, Templates & APIs Req, Releases, Roadmaps)
1. Proactively define top EX or CX API 360 Apps and Use Cases Requirements to build
2. Work closely with product management to drive Connector & Templates Releases
3. Prioritize use cases to build Solution Roadmaps (i.e. Lead to Rev, Hire to Retire, Procure to Pay)
* Engineering (Development, Test, Operations, 3rd line Support)
1. Collaborate with engineering to drive sprint planning, write user stories, epic, and tasks
2. Provide constant guidance on the architecture
3. Internal UAT to refine out of the box solution experience
* Solution Training & Certs (SE + PS for Jitterbit & Partners)
1. Work with training to define certification curriculum around CX or EX API360 Integration Use Cases.
2. Create labs and workshop with exam to certify delivery partners
3. Lead and deliver the partner and first few customer workshops
* Sales Engineering (COE, Solution Demos, POVs, Configuration Support)
1. Create repeatable demos, demo scripts, objection handling around CX or EX API360 specific integrations so that regular SE can pick it up and do the demo themselves
2. Support primary SE to answer specific CX or EX Partner technical questions on the opp.
3. Support primary SE to respond to RFI/RFP around CX or EX Partner integration efforts
* Professional Services (Solution ROMs, SOWs, Pre-packaged Services, Prime/Sub)
1. Promote Solutions as the baseline to start off an implementation project
2. Help PS team to further customize Solutions. Document success and measure how much quicker to create the integration (per use case) vs. starting from scratch
3. Estimate labor hours for different Solutions integration scenarios to draft the SOWs
4. Observe reality and identify room for improvement
5. Guide the delivery partner if needed
* Partner & Customer Success (Solution Methodology, Adoption, Renewals, Expansion)
1. Gather first handed solution feedback from partner and customer close the feedback loop with product
2. Determine product gaps, create solutions to refine and expand first, and think of long term fixes
3. Collaborate across Jitterbit technical teams to drive Solution Dev & Delivery Methodology.
Valid through: 5/5/2021