- Defining To-be processes, identifying dependencies, key integration points, and building the roadmap for the ITSM solution and extending the solution across multiple Lines of Business and various groups within the organization.
- Providing a clear business vision and provides roadmaps, recommendations around implementation choices, system design, integrations and system enhancements.
- Interfacing with business and technology partners to develop a roadmap and guide implementation teams towards a common architecture vision across technology, processes, and tools.
- Communicating business needs to develop integrated solutions across business areas and application systems including infrastructure components.
- Aligning Business and Technology Strategies and owns strategic responsibility for client ITSM and Service Automation systems
- Developing policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of Service Management within the enterprise
- Assisting with the procurement of technology solutions and vendor(s) that optimally meets the customers’ requirements while tapping into the most effective technology and services to be found through a competitive bid proces
* Strong knowledge of infrastructure solutions (in specific areas related to data center optimization, cloud hosting, disaster recovery and backup, IT security, and/or IT
operations), project management and system architecture.
* Ten or more years of ITSM experience with tools such as ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, HP ServiceManager, Cherwell
* Experience at an Architect level role for ITSM enterprise solutions
* Experience with ITSM tools and building interfaces and integrations from those tools to other systems
* ITIL v.3 certified
* Ten or more years developing, deploying, or managing mission critical IT systems
* Good Knowledge of development methodologies including Waterfall, RUP and Agile development
Nice to have
* Experience as a consultant at a major consulting organization that implements ITSM
* Experience working with virtual teams on business development, capture, and proposal efforts for very large (>$100M) pursuits.
Req ID: 15771