- Previous multi-channel solutions design experience
- Full stack experience in at least 2 technologies / layers (client server, middle ware, backend systems).
- Above average technical design and analysis skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others across all levels of the organization.
- Who can form, express and defend a reasoned point of view and collaborate with others to reach the best solutions.
- Experience architecting medium to large initiatives, as is a well-rounded technical background and understanding of current (Ingram Micro) technologies and trends.
- Must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or multiple competing priorities.
- Not only able to develop and drive strategic initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves and be hands on to get complex initiatives across the finish line.
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft TFS, API, ecommerce eco system and Data provider systems
Nice to have:
- SolR experience, experience of interfaces with mainframes (SAP, DB2)
- Knowledge of master data of an ERP such as SAP is a plus
- Experience in SQL, , SSIS, MVC, IIS, CSS, XML, Jquery, AJAX, Java script, Microsoft TFS and at least one Content Management System (Kentico if possible)
- Experience on B2B/EDI concepts, ANSI/EDIFACT standards especially retail industry related transactions (Order, ASN, and Invoice) is a plus.
- Must be able to handle team of 6-8 members including developers, QA and UI/UX designer
- Experience in People management, resource distribution, Planning, estimation, status reporting
- Good Team Player and Good Documentation Skill
- Experience in working in an onsite-offshore model is desirable