InSight is cutting-edge AI enablement platform that applies industry leading ML tools, including custom models, to classify and extract entities from unstructured content (Document Images, Audio and Video files, other data files and sources).
The AI/ML architect is responsible for providing end-to-end solutions for new and existing customer implementations into Insight.
The AI/ML architect works closely with multiple internal Iron Mountain teams to develop detailed tech driven implementation solutions, create/enhance tools for improving efficiency and performance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for creating solutions for new and existing Insight customer implementations.
- Provide support to the Insight L3 Engineers during the warranty period of a customer implementation.
- Provide end-to-end architecture/solution guidance to ML Engineering and Data Ontology teams.
- Work with various Insight and other Iron Mountain teams to implement complex solutions.
- Work with Insight core platform team on existing features and future roadmap items.
- Participate/Lead design and solution discussions with various Iron Mountain partner vendors.
- Stay current on various ML, AI and ECM practices/technologies.
- Analyzes and resolves issues; Escalates issues to senior management when required.
- Supports and promotes Iron Mountain core values.
Responsibility and Authority:
- Responsible for the timely and effective solutions of InSight implementations.
- Responsible for the transition of the customer to account management and L2/L3 support.
- Responsible for guiding the Insight technical implementation team on end-to-end solution.
- Responsible for identifying, resolving, and when necessary, escalating any issues that may be impeding the success of the project.
Functional Knowledge Skills & Competencies:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science (Master’s Degree preferred)
- Strong technical background and understanding of enterprise solutions including networking, storage, hardware, and software layers.
- Deep understanding of Machine Learning and AI techniques.
- Deep understanding of Cloud Technologies and solutions - GCP Preferred.
- Good understanding of Electronic Content Management Systems and Business Process Management Systems.
- Proficient in 5 or more of the following technologies/Languages
- REST APIs
- Proven internal/external written and verbal communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize issues in a complex environment.
- Ability to participate and contribute in discussions related to ML/AI, ECM, BPM with various industry leading vendors.
- Architecture certification (e.g. TOGAF, ZACHMAN) is a plus.