- Managing the build and ongoing configuration, data and processes, mobile, AI, etc. for the demo environment along with subsidiary tenants (test, pristine, technology, and mobile, etc.) and the model tenant along with all subsidiary tenants(test, pristine, technology and mobile, etc.).
- Creating and maintaining enterprise data in HCM, FSM & edge solutions as necessary with input from the Industry Strategists, Product Management and/or Development.
- Configuring all system capabilities including but not exclusive to Coleman skills, mobile, ION workflows, and Birst enterprise content.
- Managing the integration of all Solutions and Innovations tools and processes aligned with the delivery model build.
- Collaborating with Industry Strategists, Solution Consulting, Product Management and Solutions and Innovation to define new or to modify existing builds.
- Collaborating with GDE on maintenance of new or modification of existing builds, reference architecture team, cloud operations, services and support as needed.
- Building and testing new or modified enterprise solution for the full referential architecture.
- Inventory control and migration of content from Test to Demo to Model as required.
- Working with SC and GDE teams to resolve issues.
- Providing detailed application (HCM and Payroll or Finance or Supply Management or technology based dEPM/LBI/Cloverleaf) and industry expertise to support Healthcare’s delivery initiatives. Responsibility for edge products but may need additional education and/or support.
- Integrating delivery content into demonstration build as appropriate and in collaboration with Industry Strategists and Solution Consulting.
- Owning the production delivery data and tenant(s) post V1 rollout along with agile expansion of the Healthcare Model Environment into the model tenants.
- Supporting some demo builds as time permits.
What You Will Need:
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years ERP consulting experience with Infor ERP products
- Proven leadership capabilities and demonstrated ability to develop people and motivate teams towards high levels of achievement
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Proven and consistent track record on complex sales or delivery engagements
- Must be able to deliver excellent presentations and have Industry contacts and references
- Experience in business evaluations, gathering and analyzing corporate and market information
- Must have strong communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into business terms
What Will Put You Ahead:
- “Big 4” Consulting or equivalent experience
- Healthcare Industry experience