The Solution Architect will identify the appropriate Infor Analytics solution that will delight our customer.This includes defining the strategy, architecture, and implementation roadmap using technologies such as Birst, Infor datalake, connectors, in-product operational reporting.The Solution Architect will also be responsible for designing the solution, overseeing the technical aspects implementation using on and offshore resources.They will also perform some of the technical “hands on keyboard” tasks.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
Sales and Marketing
- Determine and recommend a solution(s) that matches attainment of the customers’ objectives.
- Review and provide input to the effort estimate as requested.
- Support the development of presentation materials and participate in the on-site customer presentations.
- Assists the Infor Project Managers in helping Infor customers achieve their tactical goals including a successful implementation, a positive business relationship with Infor, and to become and remain satisfied customers of Infor products and services.
- Provide hours and duration needed for assigned project tasks to Project Managers within their focus area.
- Validate solution designs are meeting customer project objectives during all project phases.
- Coach and guide the Infor and/or partner project teams to understand and implement the prescribed functional and technical customers’ solutions.
- Guide customers and project teams to adoption and use of prescribed solution through active participation in Scope Confirmation, and Implementation Accelerator Process Walk-through, and Blueprint Review as requested and required by the Project Manager.
- Integrates change acceptance tenets and approaches into the communication of requirements and decisions.
- What You Will Need:
- 4 year college degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- More than 5 years of experience using the Admin module in the Birst platform
- Experience with M3
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Broad understanding on architectures of Hadoop, and AWS or Azure data lakes
- Experience in designing and implementing Data Warehouse solutions, including Dimensional modeling, ETL/ELT, and Business Intelligence Semantic Layer
- What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience in ETL/data integration tools like Informatica, MSFT SSIS, Oracle Warehouse Builder, Data Integrator, Data Stage, Ab Initio
- Experience in SQL with a common RDBMS like SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, MySql
- 5-8 years experience data modeling experience for data warehousing - star, snowflake schema designs
- OLAP design and implementation
- Experience with Web Services including SOAP and REST
- Has worked in common SDLC structures including waterfall, agile, or scrum.