Solution Architect, HRIS - Workday
IT, InfoSec, Cyber Risk & Business Operations | San Francisco, California
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what's right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you'll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live. The team
Our IT, InfoSec, Cyber Risk & Business Ops team - is in the business of trust and reliability. We create, maintain and operate scalable technology and data solutions that deliver an exceptional experience for our internal & external customers. We embrace Agile principles and values, favor DevOps practices, and view infrastructure as code, all while we create an infrastructure that scales and supports our growth and ambitious vision. This requires a smart, highly collaborative team who can identify, investigate, and implement new technologies to continue securely scaling our global business. This position
The Solution Architect, HRIS plays a lead role in the implementation, management, support, and maintenance of DocuSign's HR systems and processes. This position requires a highly driven individual with strong emotional intelligence, a true self-starter with demonstrated experience in high growth, fast-paced organizations. The successful candidate will have the ability not to just drive consensus and provide direction but will be seen as a hands-on subject matter expert capable of delivering HR technology solutions required to solve complex business issues.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Director, Enterprise Applications - HRIS and is designated flex. Responsibilities
- Provide configuration consultation across all Workday projects
- Provide configuration leadership and expertise in multiple modules in the Workday HCM suite (HCM Core, Benefits, Help, Compensation, Absence, Talent and Performance, Learning) and Workday Security
- Manage the Workday Benefits Design process including in-depth involvement with open enrollment configuration and be a functional expert for Open enrollment and Benefit Structure modifications
- Manage the Workday Architecture & and d esign process including in- depth involvement with Workday Core Compensation and Advanced Compensation configuration - Functional expert for Annual Compensation, Mid year, and On-Demand Reviews
- Drive improvements that help us to scale through optimization and automation of manual processes
- Drive Security Governance and Management across all modules
- Own architecture, design, and delivery of critical and complex product requirements
- Improve Workday Integrations and its relevant processes in close collaboration with the integration team through new implementation and enhancements to existing ones
- Drive adoption by evaluating new feature releases with stakeholders and its relevant processes by leveraging innovative and latest technology developments through new implementation and enhancements to existing ones
- Manage internal customer relationships with our business partners and stakeholders & champion the employee and business stakeholder experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or equivalent
- Workday Certification(s) required.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with Workday cloud enterprise applications
- Extensive understanding of the end to end functional HR business processes
- Having a deep understanding of how system configuration impacts processes inside and outside of Workday
- Configuration and support experience with Workday Core HCM, Benefits, Talent & Performance, Compensation/Advanced Compensation.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, prioritize effectively, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
- Ability to influence key stakeholders and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels including senior leadership
- Responsive, fast-paced decision-making skills with the ability to drive business results
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically and systematically
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world's forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, et hnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category. Accommodations
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.