Liveperson is an expert based culture, built on the drive and passion of smart people! Our business is growing and we are looking for people like you!
LivePerson is the global leader in conversational commerce solutions and we aim to make life easier by transforming how people communicate with brands. Our 18,000 customers, including leading brands like Citibank, HSBC, Orange, Virgin Atlantic, RBS and Liberty Global, use our conversational commerce solutions to orchestrate humans and AI, at scale, and create a convenient, deeply personal relationship — a conversational relationship — with their millions of consumers.
Over the next three years, our goal is to transform the 268 billion analogue phone calls between a brand and it’s consumers to digital on the LiveEngage platform. By doing this, we enable consumers to get back time and experience a more connected relationship with the brand in which sales, service, marketing, branches, stores, and contact centre’s become a unified experience.
The successful candidate has an opportunity to join a highly outstanding team within a fast-paced and successful organisation.
I you will own this role
- Support development of technical solutions for the Sales Consulting team
- Manage and extend existing solutions in a fast-paced environment, with an eye towards resilience and scalability
- Generate tailored demos in bot development platforms (LivePerson proprietary, Watson, Google DialogFlow, etc)
- Collaborate closely with product owners to bring the latest features to our sales teams
- Become technical SME on LivePerson APIs and how they interact with 3rd Party APIs
- Document solutions in clear concise manner for knowledge share with the rest of the company, as well as for our customers
- From time to time, ask as a deep SME on integration or implementation related topics, in support of a sales opportunity
You should be an expert in:
- BA or BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent training
- Experience with Nodejs and npm packages for web server, api, socket, and storage
- Experience with view frameworks such as Angularjs, Angular 2, Backbone, or React
- Experience with version control (Git preferred, Mercurial, SVN accepted)
- Strong written communication and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of web and web-related technologies
- At least 1 - 2 year professional development experience or similar
Nice to have
- Experience in working with RESTful/Webhook APIs, with an eye towards using APIs from Google, Facebook, Twilio, Skype, and Apple Business Chat
- Understanding of development life cycle and SCRUM (Agile) methodologies
- Understanding of micro-service architecture
We care about you.
LivePerson works hard to create a positive employee experience. Your life outside of the office is important to us. We support our teams with great benefits, like pension plans, paid parental leave, and a competitive 28 days of paid time-off that enables our family to take the time they need to recharge.