Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Solutions Architect team is a group of highly motivated individuals, technology enthusiast, and problem solvers that address complex technical and business situations affecting our clients. We provide the Technical Customer Experience dimension for implementations that require dedicated technical attention within the service delivery lifecycle. We are a single point of contact for our customers regarding technical matters such as advisory, solution, architecture design and periodic follow ups.
What you will be doing
As a Solution Architect you will work closely with FIS clients as the primary interface for all technical matters and establish relationships with customer technical leads and stakeholders. There are five key activities in which you, as a FIS Solutions Architect, will
- Pre-Sales Activities
- Demonstrate technical capabilities of the system.
- Preliminary recommendation of possible technical solution/needs based in initial high-level requirements.
- Design Solution Architecture
- Produce all required technical design documents.
- Work together with Customer Experience Business Expert and the client technical representatives to define technical solution.
- Supervision of Technical Projects Aspects
- Hand-off functional and architecture solution documents to development team.
- Advisor for technical challenges related to the designed solution.
- Observe the quality of the technical implementation making sure it meets the original client’s requirements.
- Periodic Follow Ups and Foster Client Relationships
- Schedule on-site visits/health checks.
- Promote technical best practices.
- Coordinate technical trainings.
- Keep clients updated with our technology and product evolution.
- Provide Customer Feedback to the Product Team
- Report enhancements and defects following a customer engagement.
What you bring:
- Strong Technical Background
- BS degree (Computer Science, Software Engineering, related field)
- Proven Experience
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience with Microsoft Development Stack—Dot Net Framework, C#, Visual Basic, T-SQL, SOAP Web Services, REST Web Services.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience with enterprise architecture design.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn at a fast pace.
- Willingness to travel.
- Team Player.
Added bonus if you have:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or other Engineering related field
- Experience with financial applications/systems
- Investran or Private Equity Knowledge
- Accounting and/or Finance Knowledge.
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Job ID #: JR65772