As the Expert Services Consultant, you’ll be responsible for supporting Xactly’s partner ecosystem with the implementation of Xactly products. You will be working with partners and ensuring best practices during the different project stages, including requirements, configuration, testing, SIT, UAT, launch and post implementation support. We are seeking an individual with strong consulting experience, excellent communication, and customer management skills, preferably from a compensation domain background and experience with any programming language within the confines of a business application.
Xactly’s Professional Services team is a mix of consultants, compensation experts and sales professionals. The team comes from a plethora of industries including SaaS, consulting, financial services and management consulting. They’re a group of driven, highly motivated, self- starters who have the ability to adapt quickly and thrive in a fluid start-up culture. They are fast learners, turned compensation consultants with the business-savvy to execute complex projects in all client verticals.
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 7-10 years of experience in Technology Consulting, Business Analysis, or related fields
- Experience implementing Sales Performance Management, Enterprise Performance Management, Business Intelligence solutions is highly preferred
- Experience working with at least one database programming language – SQL/Oracle
- Should be able to translate customer requirements and build configuration options, with the ability to guide clients through decision-making processes
- Strong technology and business acumen
- Strong problem-solving skills (business & technical)
- Strong understanding of SDLC
- Strong understanding of Data Structures and database concepts
- System Integration experience and Troubleshooting skills are a must have
- Demonstrate outstanding service-orientation and strong interpersonal skills
- Past experience in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment preferred
- Confident communication style with strong presentation skills
- Self-aware, motivated, coachable and poised, able to work seamlessly as part of a team
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Participate in our Professional Services Bootcamp, which will introduce you to our products and processes as well as take you through a mock implementation.
- Begin ramping onto projects as soon as training is completed.
- Interact with customers as part of your first live implementations.