Our vision is to be a premier finance company and lender of choice known for its People, Performance and Service.
The Solutions Architect focuses on an organization's overall business goals in which includes developing best practices and integrations patterns for an organization. This role will include determining ways to streamline internal operations, overseeing internal and client change requests, and analyzing and implementing application solutions for infrastructure issues. Collaborating with application developers on achieving business goals. Overseeing strategic relationships in a technology environment. The Solutions Architect searches for solutioning of an application and its integration with other systems in a holistic view. The individual in this role is responsible for the consistency and integrity of each individual solution.
- Manages ongoing activities and engages with all aspects of the initiative, from concept definition, to analysis and implementation of requirements, ending with the transfer to IT operations.
- Work with application development teams during the design and construction phases. Responsible for guiding and participating in design, documentation, analysis, testing, deployment, and maintenance of product code, based on the needs. Assists team members and department with other deliverables, as required. Build critical working relationships with IT business groups.
- Support the architectural analysis to determine opportunities for improvement. Contributes to development on architecture processes and standards system improvements.
- Designs, coordinates, and facilitates product UI / UX design and product prototyping sessions with team and business sponsors along with the teams – Based on the needs some hands on work and some overview work as Exeter has many teams across the competency centers.
- Mentors and transfer knowledge to new and existing junior developers. Articulate and communicate best practices on projects to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Learns and takes ownership as the technical SME to support automation activities including CI/CD, DevOps, and Unit Testing.
- Actively and creatively support product deployments and production incidents as needed.
- Promotes and exhibits a constructive, positive team environment by maintaining a spirit of openness, collaboration, information sharing, respect, learning, and support for our common goal.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field of study
- Eight (8+) years designing and developing .Net WebAPI / Angular UI Web Applications
- Eight (8+) years C# .Net Development - C# / .Net 4.x / Core / Entity Framework 6+ / Web API
- Four (4+) years UI / UX product team UI design and UI prototyping
- Six (6+) years Database design and development: SQL Server / T-SQL Script
- Three (3+) years of management experience.
- Expertise in software design (SOLID), enterprise architecture patterns, and integrated, full-stack, responsive Web and Web Mobile UI solutions.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to solve challenging problems in an efficient, maintainable, and flexible way.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and problems simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to build strong, cohesive partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Preferred Experience with:
- Azure: Azure DevOps / Serverless Functions / Business Functions / Cloud Data