Solution Architects are responsible for supporting the customization and integration of Everbridge to support specific customer requirements. Under the direction of local Everbridge Professional Services Project Managers, the solution architect will leverage API’s and development toolkits to build custom applications, middleware integrations, and data translations for Everbridge customers.
The ideal candidate will have a strong software engineering background and experience working with a diverse set of technologies. The solution architect must have excellent technical problem solving skills and be able to design creative technical solutions to a meet a wide range of requirements. Strong English language skills, both verbal and written are required.
- Design, develop, deploy and support software solutions for custom integration projects leveraging RESTful API services.
- Work directly with customers, sales engineers and project managers on all aspects of a solution and ensure the timely completion of projects.
- Ability to break down complex product requirements, providing development estimates as needed.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical capability, independent thinking and good decision making skills
- Must have a good sense of engineeringtradeoffs, with an ability to understand the impact of software changes on extendibility, scalability, performance, and maintainability
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to listen, articulate, facilitate and advocate
- Create and maintain robust high-volume and scalable production applications.
- Work in conjunction with established timelines and processes for projects and implementations.
- Perform technical configuration, development, and integration tasks required for project completion, set up and configuration.
- Ensure proper, proactive, and consistent communication of status to the deliverables.
- 5-7 years working as a Software Engineer
- Demonstrated experience with Java frameworks.
- Knowledge of RESTful web services.
- Proficiency with both Windows and Linux.
- Experience working in a cloud-based deployment environment.
- Enterprise SaaSexperience working for mid to large size company developing SaaS-based software.
- Highly organized with good written and verbal communication skills; ability to properly structure and explain technical information to stakeholders.
- Highly self-motivated and must be able to work independently or within a team.
- Ability to work in agile development environment.
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle or MySQL a plus.