The Solution Architect drives the cross-functional response to critical technical incidents, acting as quarterback and customer advocate within Engineering, and as an expert representing the Engineering organization to our customers and partners. They ensure customer success by reducing the duration of escalations, increasing the quality of the response, and improving efficiency of engagements between Engineering and other Adobe teams. They employ the SMART (Specific, Measurable, Assignable, Realistic, and Timely) methodology to achieve these results. In addition, this role works with scrum teams to drive product enhancements and improvements to increase the overall quality of the products.
What You’ll Do
- Perform technical analysis of customer health and define prioritized plans for improving customer health.
- Provide strategic solutions including technical guidelines and best practices for customers and customer facing teams.
- Create tooling to meet customer success challenges.
- Represent the interests of customers within the Adobe Campaign engineering organization.
- Optimize workflows to take advantage of the hardware that has been provisioned for the customer.
- Partner with Adobe Consulting to ensure the solution is architected in the best possible way.
- Implement defect fixes in collaboration with solution engineering teams.
- Conduct code and architectural reviews.
- Provide management and executive-level reporting on customer status.
- Create best practice guides and other documentation.
- Conduct internal and publicly-facing knowledge transfer sessions.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelors or mastersdegree or foreign degree equivalent in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong ability to network and build relationships across organizational boundaries.
- Experience with performance monitoring solutions.
- Experience in troubleshooting C++ applications.
- Experience with methods and tools for testing across the entire application lifecycle.
- DBA expertise, especially with PostgreSQL.
- Ability to travel, including internationally, 10%-20% of the time.
Besides the above, the ideal candidate would also have:
- Knowledge of Adobe Campaign or other marketing automation services.
- Experience with public cloud providers (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure).