Our shared values: The Conga Way
A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
The Conga Way is a core element of the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day, and provides clarity about how we work together.
Conga is seeking an experienced Solution Architect for our Professional Services organization to implement salesforce -based Quote-to-Cash suite of products, including CPQ (configure/price/quote), Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM), revenue and rebate management, and other related solutions. The ideal candidate will work closely with Customers and internal Functional Managers, and Business System Analysts in developing robust, scalable and flexible solution architectures for various customer projects including designing prototypes, building proof of concepts, and preparing architecture roadmaps.
- Perform hands-on solution design, solution architectures, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements
- Act as a liaison between Technical team, Functional team, Business Functions, and System Integrators to drive Conga/Apttus implementations
- Be recognized as a functional expert in CPQ and/or Contract Management CLM domain
- Conduct Solution Architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with internal product roadmaps and meets customers’ business requirements
- Guide technical team to deliver a flexible and scalable solution
- Provide mentorship and supervise developers
- Work with offshore teams as required
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required
Experience, Skills And Competencies
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum 8 to 10 yrs experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to CPQ, Quote-to-Cash, Contract Management (CLM), or Salesforce. (ERP experience is a plus)
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in the capacity of a Solution Architect in a consulting organization
- Experience with web, database, object oriented software technologies, SDLC methodologies and Salesforce or Force .
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with cross-functional teams internally and at customer sites
- Able to manage activities across multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel to client sites.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills are required
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross functional and cross vendor teams, and deliver to aggressive timeline
- Must have valid work authorization
- Remote location and willing to travel 60-80% of the time
- Knowledge of Billing and Invoicing is a plus
- Prior knowledge of Conga CLM, Conga CPQ is a plus
- Having Salesforce Admin, Platform App Builder certifications is a plus.