A great place to work!
Zelle® Closed 2018 with 433-million transactions and $119-Billion in payments and more than a hundred Community Banks and Credit Unions joining the Network® in the year's final quarter.
Come and join the most Innovative FinTech company in Arizona.
This position will ensure that technological solutions align with the business objectives of the company in a consistent manner across operating units and product lines.
- Provide the prescriptive point-solution architectures and guide the descriptive architectures within assigned modules
- Own technical decisions for the solution and application developers in the creation of architectural decisions and artifacts
- Manage day-to-day technology architectural decision for limited number of specified assigned modules including making decision on best path to achieve requirements and schedules.
- Own the quality of modules being delivered, insure proper testing and validation processes are followed.
- Ensure the point-solution architectures are in line with the enterprise strategies and principles
- Identify cross-product patterns and create reference architectures in line with overall architecture
- Define, measure and disseminate EA metrics and KPI to Lead Architects.
- Ensure the solution development, release and operational teams have the proper tools and training for success
- Collaborate with other Solution Architects, business and technology groups to identify the components and flow of the organization
- Model the segment architectures to discover patterns, bottlenecks and opportunities for increasing efficiency and reducing waste
- Communicate progress of modules development with assigned Lead Architect.
- Own delivery schedule for Module development
- Consult and advice on Engineering Schedule Release documents in coordination with Architecture Council.
- Support the company’s commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
- Education and experience typically obtained through completion of a Bachelor’s in Information Systems, Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- Seven or more years of progressive experience in a technology role, including 2 or more years as an Architect
- Technical expert with multiple years of experience leading architecture definition, detail designs, testing, and development in multiple languages (certification or extensive documented experience)
- Professional interpersonal skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Architecture and Technology Considerations (OR not AND):
- High-performance, distributed, massively scalable and highly available architectures
- Mobile Applications Development (iOS, Android, others)
- Web based portal development
- APIs Gateway experience (OpenAPI a plus)
- Microservice Architecture deployment
- JVM-based technologies with some integration to .Net and legacy technologies
- Domain-Driven Design
- Domain Specific Languages and frameworks
- Semantic web modeling/programming
- Streaming analytics
- noSQL & "Big Data" solutions like Cassandra, Hadoop, Hive, Solr, GigaSpaces and graph DBs
- SOA/ESB (JBoss)
- Other JVM-based languages – e.g. Groovy, Scala, Clojure
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow instructions and perform other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.
- TOGAF, FEAC or other EA certification
- Additional related education and/or experiencepreferred
Working conditions consist of a normal office environment. Work is primarily sedentary and requires extensive use of a computer and involves sitting for periods of approximately four hours. Work may require occasional standing, walking, kneeling and reaching. Must be able to lift 10 pounds occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently. Requires visual acuity and dexterity to view, prepare, and manipulate documents and office equipment including personal computers. Requires the ability to communicate with internal and/or external customers.
Employee must be able to perform essential functions and physical requirements of position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Early Warning is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and covered veterans.