The Solution Architect will deliver and integrate enterprise-level software deployed within the context of larger technical solutions. S/he will leverage strong communication and relationship building skills to identify technical requirements, craft solutions, secure client approval, and provide solution oversight throughout delivery.
The Solution Architect is also responsible for engaging with customers and the Dynamic Signal account team during the pre-sales phase to determine how to best structure the Dynamic Signal solution and implementation for ongoing success.
- Oversee technical scoping and design through the entire project life-cycle from pre-sales through implementation and go-live.
- Conduct detailed technical discovery workshops, assess business and technical requirements, and design a Dynamic Signal solution built for scale and flexibility.
- Be responsible for advising and solving how to best integrate with Dynamic Signal APIs and leverage middleware platforms.
- Support Sales to ensure a smooth and successful technical sales process.
- Support assigned Engagement Manager / Professional Services team members in ensuring that projects remain on-time and on-budget, while delivering within the scope defined in the Statement of Work.
- Translate Customer requirements into comprehensive and clear technical design documents and build a corresponding solution architecture and project implementation documents.
- Liaise with partners within Dynamic Signal (i.e. Product, Engineering, PreSales, InfoSec) on any gaps or issues within the platform that impact Customer delivery during the implementation.
- Implement proposed solutions using your development experience and integrations knowledge.
- Identify short and long-term product opportunities or gaps and provide actionable recommendations to customers
- Contribute to the creation of standardized processes and best practices.
- Develop and deliver high stakes sales presentations focused on technical integrations and the customer journey, support & success.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of expiriance communicating complex technical concepts to external business and technical audiences
- Prior experience with HRIS, Content Management, and marketing communications platforms.
- Strong business analysis, solution crafting, interaction management, and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize, escalate and lead efforts on complex customer requests
- Experience working on cloud platforms including Azure (preferred), AWS, or Google.
- Superb verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, including outstanding persuasion and presentation skills, with the skill to communicate up and down an organization
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail.