About this team
This role is in the Digital International eCommerce team in the lululemon technology organization. This team is responsible for engineering and deploying technology solutions for EMEA and APAC e-commerce platforms, services to enhance our guest experience.
A day in the life:
- Drive the vision and engineering for platforms, services in the e-commerce domain.
- Create technical vision & provide thought leadership for Business application integrations.
- Design detailed solutions within the eCommerce backend engineering team for eCommerce integrations technologies.
- Work closely with our domain architects and software development teams to support and guide development teams implementing your solutions and educate teams on corresponding technical aspects.
- Continue to evolve the future state architecture for the eCommerce platform in partnership with domain architects.
- Develop and monitor adherence to integration standards and will utilize these standards to design solutions that meet operational requirements, such as scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, extensibility, flexibility, availability, and manageability.
- Deep understanding of integration technologies and practices as well as the business acumen to develop overarching system designs.
- Design modifications to existing integrations while minimizing customization, design reusable components, and elimination of redundancy in designs throughout team's environment.
- Investigate new technologies and techniques and research ongoing industry developments through a partnership with the Architecture team.
- Create and maintain the middleware platform strategies and roadmaps, in partnership with other Application leaders.
- Mentor delivery teams on adopting new ideas/technologies.
- Have a forward-thinking, empathy driven mindset with people and development at the forefront.
- Provide operational support to supported technology and systems within the International Digital organization.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or applicable experience in information / computer technology field.
- Very strong technical skills with at least 8+ years hands-on design, coding, integration, and deployment experience in enterprise applications.
- 5+ years of experience in developing enterprise services and application integrations (REST, SOAP, Web services XML and JSON)
- 3+ years of experience in architecting the eCommerce storefronts is required.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering API/Middleware integration projects.
- Strong experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC B2C), MuleSoft, Kafka, AWS Messaging services, Apigee or similar platform experience.
- Hold at least 1 active eCommerce Suite Architect or similar lever Certification.
- Experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications.
- Experience directly leading, developing people and teams is required.
- Knowledge of cloud ecosystems (aws, azure) is required.
- Experience building microservices is required.
- Experience in building storefronts with Salesforce Commerce Cloud Storefront Reference Architecture framework (SFRA), is required.
- Must have experience in using the OCAPI/New Commerce APIs
- Implementation experience in architecting sites with multilingual and global payment service providers/gateways
- Knowledge about headless commerce and implementations is required.
- Deep knowledge in DevOps, CICD practices is a must.
- Background in agile methodologies is highly valued.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a high degree of professionalism in working collaboratively at all levels inside and outside of the organization.