Imagine new horizons...As a trusted partner with our clients, our responsibility is to ensure that they are able to get the most out of Dassault Systemes solutions. Understanding their industry and the challenges that exist. Developing software solutions that help them simplify their process but increase their ability to succeed in a complex and interconnected environment. Streamlining their process so they can be more competitive. This is what the Services team's mandate is. Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
In this role you will be responsible for defining and proposing an integrated Global Solution enabling the customer to fulfill their strategy while covering the client’s whole business process and guarantee the final workability and relevance of the solution and business objectives leveraging Dassault Systemes best practices. You will be responsible for defining and sharing a global sustainable and affordable architecture solution for CATIA V5/V6, ENOVIA Program and ContractManagement, Enterprise Change, DELMIA Quality Manager and Optional Based Program Manager. The ideal location for a person taking on this role would be in Seattle Wa. We are also open to candidates that are anywhere in the United States open to traveling.
The challenges ahead
- Assess the client’s opportunity in regards to feasibility, value and risk for the proposed solution
- Contribute with business consultants to capture client’s business processes
- Challenge client’s business processes in regard to value creation and business transformation
- Define global solution architecture leveraging 3D best practices to support customer business objectives, highlighting committed value and taking extra care of feasibility and delivery effort
- Ensure the alignment of the delivered solution with the project scope committed.
- Capitalize on past customer experiences and project deliverables to reuse developed solutions
- Collaborate and implement guidance and direction from project lead and process architects along with providing leadership to deployments consultants for associated PLM work stream. This includes completion of deliverables for blueprinting phases in SAFe framework (Agile)
- Support customer facing workshops and when needed lead breakout sessions
Your key success factors?
- Engineering degree
- Experience in consulting services roles
- Experience working in a project delivery lifecycle
- Deep knowledge of
- CATIA V5 and V6
- ENOVIA – Program and Contract Management and Enterprise Change
- Global knowledge of 3DEXPERIENCE services and value
- Open and available to travel 50% of your time