As part of our growing Professional Services Team, you will be responsible for providing technical and/or business consultative leadership during the pre-sales and/or post-sales cycle. You will work closely with Daymark's Sales team and other Professional Services personnel in order to optimize the best result for the customer.
- Technical expert supporting the pre-sales process focused on the identification and qualification of data center, cloud and or hybrid cloud solutions which address our customers needs
- Develop and articulate solutions based on a customer's strategic business or technical requirements ascertained from working with multiple business units across the customer's organization
- Responsible for the creation of sales content in support of sales initiatives including presentation and proposal content, Statements of Work, solution design documentation, etc.
- Prepares technical architectural and implementation design documents and works with the Project Manager to develop the Implementation plan, deliverables and schedules
Additional responsibilities include leading strategic initiatives within the organization and acting as primary interface with key partners to help develop new product offerings. Candidate will be required to maintain product and vendor certifications and must be willing to travel within the New England region.
- At least five years of industry experience designing and implementing data center and or cloud solutions for enterprise environments
- At least three to five years of experience of pre-sales experience
- Experience creating TCO analysis, reverse timelines, proposals, technical documentation and diagrams, customer facing presentations for technical and executive audiences, etc.
- Ability to work independently and/or collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Excellent organizational & documentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Project Management skills
Additional Desired Skills
- Experience and or certifications in at least 2 of the following are preferred but not required:
- Microsoft Azure or Office 365
- Amazon AWS or S3
- Experience with Hybrid DR, Identity Management, or Cloud Security solutions
- Experience with networking capabilities of Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon AWS including ExpressRoute and/or Direct Connect
- Experience and certifications in at least 2 of the following are preferred but not required:
- Networking & Security: Cisco Nexus, Meraki & ASA, Palo Alto, SD-WAN, MFA
- Storage: Dell | EMC, Pure Storage, INFINIDAT, Brocade, Cisco MDS
- Compute: Cisco UCS, HPE Synergy
- HyperConverged: Nutanix, VSAN, etc.
- Data Protection: Veritas, Rubrik, Zerto, etc.