- Development languages/frameworks: Python,.NET, Java
- Amazon: AWS SDK, with emphasis on deploying solutions in EMR, Elastic Beanstalk,
- ElastiCache, S3, and AWS cloud-native architectures
- Devops Tools: NewRelic, Jenkins, Terraform, Cloud Formation, Docker
- Collaborate across business, engineering and product stakeholders to drive holistic technology implementations while maintaining a constant focus on delivering client value
- Lead the application and software/solution architecture practice in contractscrum teams while exposing project and solution related architectural issues to the wider architecture team
- Lead and participate in the conceptual phases of identifying and solving business problems and initiatives
- Facilitate integration, alignment and excellent communication within the solution group and across the enterprise
- Work with other architects and senior technologists to curate and maintain a software architecture for the group that is aligned with the goals of the enterprise
- Define and evangelize an API first strategy across deliverables, with an underlying micro-services approach
- Work across the solution group to evaluate emerging technologies, and drive the evolution of current technologies, defining a roadmap which increases the value of technology to the business, while collaborating with architects across the enterprise to accelerate learning
- Mentor scrum teams with best architecture patterns, approaches, and designs
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, M.S. or equivalent experiencepreferred
- 10+ years total software development experiencerequired
- 5+ years of experience with technical design for enterprise level projects
- Experience in the implementation of design and architectural processes in an Enterprise Agile environment spanning multiple geographic locations
- Experience designing and implementing high performance data interchanges leveraging Python frameworks, libraries, and tools.
- Strong Python knowledge
- Experience with Amazon AWS technologies, both IaaS and PaaS, with a focus on highly scalable cloud-native architectural patterns
- Experience with complex system integrations, queuing systems.
- Strong database development skills including a solid understanding of databasetechnologies, as well as logical and physical data modeling.
- Strong presentation and communication skills