Our engineers work in small teams and influence the direction of our Managed Services products. In this role, you will focus on supporting our customer and sales base to be successful. You will be challenged to work across a variety of systems include network, data center, end user and mobility. The Engineering team designs the offering, providing the framework for a robust end to end managed services for our customers. To be successful you would need to bring to the table skills to be able to quickly analyze current and future needs in this space, and bring a framework to address the need to the engineering team. This will require working closely with external and internal stakeholders in an organized fashion. You will be working with the overall engineering team in an Agile fashion on a day-to-day basis. Strong problem-solving skills, proactivity, tenacity and organization skills will help the you succeed in this role.
· Identify trends in technology or trends with customer request/issues. Work with engineering and product management to prioritize as customer advocate to get resolutions in next release.
· Constantly stay ahead in communicating with stakeholders. Manage expectations properly to avoid escalations. Be a strong voice of customers during engineering planning.
· Assist through release cycles in testing new features, enhancements and defect fixes. Provide backup to DevOps during release days to handle any incoming issues as the release rolls out to the field.
· Assist Client Services teams with technical solutions in new client implementations.
· Participate as key technical lead in support offerings to customers that may include minor product enhancements or report development.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related major
· 5+ years of relevant experience doing support and/or testing for advanced network, datacenter and or end user support. Startup experience is a plus.
· Good working knowledge of Managed Service Provider (MSP) and internet-based technologies
· Experience of Microsoft Windows OS administration and troubleshooting (including hardware integration)
· Device Manager, Network settings, Event logs, Host files
· DXDiag and System Information analysis
· Driver installation and configuration
· Software installation including ClickOnce and MSI technology
· Understanding of Network protocols and experience diagnosing connection-related issues
· Phone and tablet configuration and settings
· Experience analyzing log files and reports from both hardware and application sources.
· Experience of customer support for software/hardware high tech products
· Experience with Kaseya or similar RMM tooling
· Experience with ConnectWise or similar ITSM tooling
· Experience with remote support tools like Teamviewer and RDC.
· Experience with otherMSP tooling (Solar Winds, Continuum, Service Now ect) a plus