- Provide functional and technical support to customers·
- Respond to customer questions on technical and business related issues.
- Deliver high-level sales and detailed technical presentations.
- Provide product and technical support for sales during all phases·
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management, Marketing, and Engineering teams.
- Responsible for attending and speaking at conferences, seminars, etc
Desired Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with strong knowledge of Cloud Architectures and Security space.
- Knowledge about variety of Cloud providers - AWS, Azure, Google and their cloud offerings
- Certification from any of the cloud providers is a big plus
- Knowledge in one or more of solutions like Vulnerability Mgmt., Compliance frameworks NIST, CIS, PCI,.Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Pen Testing Tools, other enterprise security solutions.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in response to emails, RFPs and when submitting reports.
- Previous experience with Qualys VM/PC is a big plus
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- 5-7 years relevant experience.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience ·
- Excellent written and oral communication skills ·
- Able to travel over 50%·