Location: New York, United States
The Solution Architect is responsible for defining and describing an architecture of a system delivered in context of a specific solution. The Solution Architect will support the Sales team and Business Development teams in responding to RFPs/RFIs, performing sales presentations to prospective clients. The Solution Architect will also work with Product teams to ensure that solutions follow the product roadmap and Delivery / Operations teams to communicate proposed solutions for implementation.
The role requires an energetic and self-motivated individual with excellent communication, organization, and technical skills to work cross functionally.
- Identify innovative solutions to meet customer requirements and challenges
- Support software architectural and functional discussions with Customers
- Interfacing with the development and Product Management and PMs, so that any problems arising during design or implementation can be resolved in accordance with the fundamental design concepts, and user needs and constraints.
- Develop comprehensive and detailed functional requirements covering all aspects of the product, feature or developmental software requirements
- Work closely with R&D to ensure implementation meets requirements
- Assist Sales and Business Development teams in creating technical proposals for all business opportunities
- Contribute to RFP/RFI responses
- Represent Bytemark in technical face-to-face, customer meetings and forums
- Participate in internal project discussions as required
- Provide current best practice and third-party solution alternatives as part of the overall design document
- Minimum 3-5 years architecting, designing, and developing software and/or hardware solutions.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting
- Managing resources and relationships
- A passion for Continuous Improvement
- Communicating throughout the organization
- Initiating new, creative ideas
- Flexible and open to exploring new paths
- Ability to manage multiple projects that vary in scope