Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Lead client solution development and quality management of the project
- Develop and execute a data quality analysis/cleansing/conversion strategy to move substation/network asset data from File Make Pro and Passport into Cascade.
- Provide assessment and clean-up of the legacy data that resides in Cascade.
Skills, Experience & Education Requirements
- 2+ years in utility consulting, ideally around the Cascade or Maximo platforms.
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of multiple domains of Enterprise Architecture; e.g. Business, Applications, Data, Integration, Security or Infrastructure.
- Experience with developing and executing a data quality analysis.
- Experience planning and implementation of electric and gas operations technology and systems; e.g. DMS, EMS/SCADA, OMS, GIS, WMS, AMS, Mobile, Grid Situational Awareness, Meter to Grid AMI integration, SOA/ESB platforms
- Experience leading utilities through transformation of business process, organizational definition/change and technology innovation to achieve utility strategic objectives
- Experience with enterprise architecture frameworks, standards and governance