With our award-winning platform, service providers can launch a state-of-the-art online application store within a matter of weeks, while developers can integrate once and make their software available across multiple marketplaces worldwide. Our products offer more advanced features and tools than any other competitive solution, putting AppDirect at the forefront of the rapidly evolving market for cloud services delivery.
We are rapidly expanding and looking to hire talented and ambitious solution architect talent with strong software engineering background in Montreal. As a member of the team, you will connect with prospects and existing customers to understand their need. You will get to create elegant and creative solutions to solve the customer needs via the evolution of the platform. You will help in finding the best solutions to connect customers backend systems with our platform.
What you'll do and how you'll make an impact:
- Design solution hand in hand with AppDirect Architects and Core product teams
- Provide estimates and deliverables for your solutions
- Review other team members solutions
- Participate in on-site technical workshops with customer engineering, architecture, and product teams.
- Engage with the Professional Services teams located all around the globe, and guide them with the solutions implementation
- Participate in the review process of your solutions implementation (technical design review and code review)
What you'll need:
- Proven track record of delivering end to end solutions from scratch.
- Experience working directly with customers and professional teams.
- Courage to dig-in, refactor code and explore new technology.
- Comfort in code reviewing other engineers code and participating in technical designs.
- 8+ years experience developing in Java.
- Solid grasp of open source frameworks like Spring & Hibernate.
- Knowledge of web service technologies and building REST APIs.
- Familiarity of enterprise commerce systems like ERPs, CRMs, IdPs, Payment Gateways, and billing & tax systems.
- B.S. degree (or higher) in Computer Science, MIS or related field.